22 May 2007
the beach
We went to a really nice beach with clear water like clear you can see 200 ft down, & tons of fish & starfish & stuff, but this is not it. This beach was wrong, the water was brown & it had tons of rocks & stuff. I tried to swim but gave up after imagining the nasty things under the water with potential to eat me. Jaime was happy as always to swim, but after finding rather sick things Arthur took her out. After coming out & showering, before the dirt went to my brain & turned me brown, we had some good mango shakes & walked through the little village we were in to find some pan de coco- english- bread with fluorescence orange coconut stuff in it. The beach is called Seagull beach; God knows why there wasn't any seagulls, just brown trout. Anyway after deciding not to go there anymore, we went home to our forever freezing showers. :) Such is the life in Davao. I love it, but Jaime on the other hand hates the heat & would rather sulk & be miserable. She's getting used to it now, but still dreams about nice Toronto coldness I'm sure.
posted by Priya @ 8:30 a.m.  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links