01 April 2009
Catching flies
She was so proud of her work.

Jaime giving me a tattoo.
Jaime & her hungry face. Out to eat Indian food with Elias & Crystal soooooo good. If Indian food was a religion I'd be the best convert ever.







Jaime & Jude. Little kid love..........







Caught him eating sushi. Abandoning religions now eh?



My first Star Wars cake. Wasn't exactly how I planned but PTL the kids loved it.
Happy HAPPY happy HAPPY
I provisioned the Mandarin for us & Simon & Laila. It was the best.
Tim Hortons. Oh Canada, so much for being healthy.

Auntie Crystal & Jaime
Her new friend Kyle watching Dora.

My little cheeto. We're trying to get her off sweets & more into salty things.



Jaime on our trip up. She was so good even though she got sick & was puking & had a fever.
We had way too much fun playing air soft & fooling around. It was fun to shoot the other guys. I mainly got shot, but it was so great when i finally took down Chad & the other guys.



Me & Dustin gonna be in the next shoot em up

Arthur felt very cool with a gun.
posted by Priya @ 1:39 p.m.  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links