23 June 2008
Happy Birthday Beautiful

Priyas birthday was on the 20th, and we were both really happy to be able to have it in our new home.
the people here were so cool, we had only been here for a few days and they were already asking me what Priya likes, what kind of party she wants, what kinda snacks etc.
i was really impressed that they cared so much.
on her birthday, i took priya to one of the malls near here to get her a birthday present.
so we went out and got the ingredients for Pina Coladas, which is something that Priya has been wanting for a while, prices for stuff here is kinda like Mexico its cheapish but not really much cheaper than the states.
actually for a lot of things the states is cheaper.
anyway after that we went out to subway(which is like jesus' restaurant to us) and priya got her all time favorite meatball sub, don't ask me why but it is her favorite sub in the world.

(My rant)
after being in Switzerland (which is like a third world country, cause they only have swiss things, you can only get like two flavors of chips and thats all they have in all of Switzerland. and they don't have even one Subway there, those barbarians.)it is so cool to be in a place where you can get basically anything again.
I guess because in the states and Canada there are so many different cultures and nationalities living there that you can get basically anything from any part of the world, unlike Switzerland and the rest of the Third World.

so for Priyas Birthday this one girl in the home, Ang spent the whole day in the kitchen making a really good Indian meal for priya.
meanwhile Rachel, Jazmin, and Joe all helped to organize a party for priya over at one of the other homes.
apparently the party was super fun, i don't know because i went to put Jaime to sleep and fell asleep and missed the party, but priya had fun and that is what counts.
we are both super thankful to all the people in the home who worked so hard to make priyas birthday the best.
anyways, thanks to everyone who had a part in making it special, and Happy Birthday to the most important person in the world to me.

- posted by Arthur ( for those who haven't figured that out)
posted by Priya @ 8:00 p.m.  
5 Comments:
  • At June 25, 2008 at 9:13 a.m., Blogger Living My Fairytale said…

    Aww Priya you're so lucky to have such a sweet hubby...not comparing at all, heh, mine is sweet too, but I just want to encourage you to hold onto that, you won't find it again. Happy birthday :)

     
  • At June 25, 2008 at 12:33 p.m., Blogger Priya said…

    I know he is the best ever. Baby, i love you & thank you for making my birthday so special. Everyone was so great & did so many sweet things from wine to roses & prophecies. i love you guys xxxx

     
  • At June 29, 2008 at 2:11 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love you, Wya! I think of you every year on your birthday, always! I hope Cade grows up to be as sweet and fun as you are!
    I pray that you have a very happy year, that your new field is all that you prayed it would be for you, and that you, Arthur and Jamie enjoy every day immensely!
    I love you so much!
    Sam sends love too, course!

     
  • At June 29, 2008 at 11:04 a.m., Blogger Gillian said…

    WAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!! I'M SO SORRY I MISSED YOU BIRTHDHAAAAY.
    WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

     
  • At June 29, 2008 at 12:25 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So glad to hear that you had tons of fun!!!! Man, wish I was there to celebrate with you! Love you tons!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links