23 May 2008
Just recent stuff




Just some pics from the last week. Had my first chocolate fondue that I made myself. It was super nice & we had lots of fun being foolish & talking. I melted some chocolates this guy had given me for mother's day ( they were pretty nasty, but it's the thought that counts & it was really sweet, thanks N____, good thing he doesn't read my blog) anyways they had lots of alcohol in them & then i put wine & some milk, cuz i didn't have cream, & a bit a butter & sugar & some other dark chocolates. It turned out pretty good & we drank our good ol' favorite $1.99 wine with it. It was swell. I tried to have fondue fingers, but after burning my fingers too many times, i gave up on that one.

Anyways another thing is that WE ARE FINALLY MOVING!!!! I feel like celebrating just to say it. After 6 months of looking for a home, we finally found one. Hopefully we'll be able to move by mid June.

here's some pics of Jaime, who is getting so cute & smart. She loves being outside picking a part flowers. She's really into animals & isn't afraid of them. She'll just go up to them & try to give them hugs. She loves babies & singing TA songs & coloring. I drew all her favorite animals & put them up with the words. I'm hoping for an Einstein, but i know she'll be perfect anyway.
posted by Priya @ 8:33 a.m.  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links