21 April 2008
Happy 59 Dad!!!
Happy Birthday Dad! this is a bit early cuz this is probably the only time my internet will work till the 24th. This is a birthday card me & Jaime made for you. ( In case anyones wondering it's a picture of Jaime in a cow suit, because cows are my dad's favorite animal. He says they're the most useful animal in the world.) & his favorite color is green, hence the lots of green. So happy birthday to the best Dad ever!!!!
Here's a pic when we we're in Davao at a dutch bar, with Kiran , Arthur, & Vijay. My dad looks so good for being 59. He looks younger than all his brothers & sisters, even though he's the second oldest. It's all the hockey & beer. Jaime picked a flower for Grandpa. She misses you guys so much.

Dad, I love you so much & I;m so thankful for everything that you've taught me & how you've had such a huge part in my life. Thanks especially for the support you were to me when i first got pregnant, & how you didn't look down on me or make me feel like a 'dumb kid who ruined their life by getting pg at 17'. thanks for giving me a fun childhood full of great memories. You'll always be tops in my books. xxxx
posted by Priya @ 10:58 a.m.  
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links