17 March 2008
happy st. paddys



this is from last st. paddy's. we were in Toronto & we went clubbing. it was so much fun. i had just had Jaime so i was still all round & pooh bear like, but i still had a crowd of Brazilians & Portuguese weirdos just standing there staring at me like i was wearing a eat-me-i´m-a-cookie sign on.
Joe is doing the pod racer move.

poor Jaime´s ears. she was only two months old & it was so loud, but she slept through it all.






tired after dancing like mad, looking like we just had a baby.




Arthur, me, Joe ( or burn-the-money),Laila, & our own Irish leprechaun, Chris
posted by Priya @ 3:13 p.m.  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links