04 January 2008
Happy new years
Nick , looking creepy, & Silas, looking rather diseased.Nick the small, dancing to Numa Numa


Some guys doing some sort of strange can can. what can I say---Europeans

Bella, me , & Marie. You can't see my mask cuz of the glare, but it was pretty cool. i wore my cape cuz it was freezing until the party actaually started & the mix of major body heat & the fact that i bascially danced non-stop for 6 hrs. My mask is a dragonfly, but again the picture hides it all.
For new Years party we had a masquerade thing & everybody had to have some sort of venetian mask, of course there was your typical lame excuse ppl, but most ppl just went out & bought something, while some of us decided to be creative. The alchol & snacks left a lot to be desired, but over all it was pretty fun. Jaime was good & slept well leaving me to spaz for far too long into the night. This country has mainly old SGA's & kids so there wasn't a lot of ppl partying after the first few hrs, which left me, Marie, & some other 2 guys to weird out alone, but ptl i had fun & that's what counts. though the next day when Jaime woke up at 8 wanting to play & me having as much sleep as Speedy Gonzales on his wedding night, i prayed for Heavenly speed.
posted by Priya @ 3:54 a.m.  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links