22 November 2007
escaping "The Island"

Look what it turned Jaime into.......... no it's not that bad, I'm thankful for our time here & being with my family & getting married & going to the Xd here & all the other many things I've learnt. It's just time to move on. We are flying out on Wednesday to Switzerland where we shall attempt to yodel & eat much chocolate. We don't actually have all the money we need but we are going by faith & seeing if the Lord will drop it from the sky or what else He has up His sleeve. Either way it's exciting. Neither of us has ever been to Europe, cept when Arthur was a toddler. It's been kinda cool living with just my flesh family for the past month. We are 9 voting members & 6 kids- all brothers, sisters, parents, nephews, & nieces. Kinda odd if you ask me. I don't think I've heard of that any where else, so many ppl all totally related. It's been great. i love this pic my little sis did of Jaime, it really suits her.
posted by Priya @ 7:31 a.m.  
3 Comments:
  • At November 24, 2007 at 3:27 a.m., Blogger SerenaRose said…

    very cool, you are going there to live?? my hubby is Swiss and I liked the country very much myself...hope you have a good trip xxx

     
  • At December 1, 2007 at 8:09 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i shall say it again: i do not like you! but that picture of my fat girl rocks! ahhhaha...it's so good. suits her perfectly. she just needs to be squeezed, and have to rough and tough playtime! -anna

     
  • At December 1, 2007 at 1:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree with Anna about the fatso...she's just the most adorable lil' thing. I'll miss having you guys around close by where I can dream of seeing your again sometime and being with Fatty...I knoe, strange but true. It was great meeting you, knowing you, and enjoying the Core with you! Love you guys lots!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links