06 November 2007
my fravoritest ilatian girl in the widest of worlds



but now she's gone & i miss you viki. this morning i got up early to make french toast for everyone & i thought who'd be the only one who first thing in the morning would jump to help me, or at any time of the day stop what she's doing to fill in or give a hand, it'd be viki. i have no one to share my cool snack ideas with & no one to get excited about making a special dinner with, or laugh at something stupid with, i miss you. i'm praying for you & love you tons. hope you find a cool home, actually i hope i find a cool home too, i could go on & on, but you know how much i love you & everyone else would just get lost, not to mention bored, so i'm off with a big kiss sent your way...XXX
posted by Priya @ 2:07 a.m.  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links