03 October 2007
modelling grossness
miss Mindanao & runner up for miss philippines this year. pretty darn hideous if you ask me.




While looking for ppl to help with dresses & suit s & such for the wedding, i came across one ma'am sir , well actually he has a family but you can never be too sure here, who made us a deal to let us use whatever we needed as far as clothes for the wedding if me & Dar would model wedding dresses for him & do a cat walk thing. So after hours of sick make up jobs which made me look like Cruella DeVil , & wedding dresses that were designed for a german lady with a buzz cut, not to mention hot & extremely uncomfortable, we did our first wedding modeling & show. I couldn't wait to get home & wash.

we know what they think about it.
posted by Priya @ 8:07 a.m.  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links