01 August 2007
My little big girl

eTrying to teach her her alphabet.
She loves playing guns, just like her dad.

Jaime has been through alot during the past week. Last week I woke up, at 6:00 am, after half sleeping/nursing Jaime to her crying, having just fallen off our very high bed on to her head. She started to go into a concussion & I had to keep her awake for a few hours. Her first tooth broke through also & even though I was thrilled, she's in pain & continually lets me know that it hurts. Not to mention I have gone on a great disciplining venture & she gets at least 2 or 3 swats a day for her wanna be rebellious teenager behavior, which I thought I had at least another 12 years before having to deal with. She loves playing 'zombies & Milla Jovavich' with Kiran which consists of shooting, ninja stars, punching, & other such violence, her playing the zombies of course. Unfortunately chicken pox has struck our home & I might not be able to go to the Xd core, which sucks, but PTL at least Jaime doesn't have it. Please pray she doesn't get it & I can still go.
posted by Priya @ 8:31 a.m.  
1 Comments:
  • At August 1, 2007 at 9:01 a.m., Blogger Wai Yien said…

    nice, I hope you keep blogging and one day Jaime will get to read them her self and blog about her parents instead, that should be fun to see.

    http://wai-yien.blogspot.com/

    I blog about my travelling in one of the most diverse society in the world, have time drop by.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links