25 June 2007
My 19th birthday

Arthur & my older brother , Kiran, singing karaoke one day



something else Cookie caught. We got so many stings from eels, jelly fish, & other things.
my little sister with somehting she caught.
being tarzan & jane after a long long day at the beach. notice the returned POW look on our faces.




I had a great birthday which lasted for about a week, cuz everyday or night we'd do something special. We sang, swam, ate, played, watched, & so on, not to mention slept (yes!) something which has been very much lacking in the past little while with all this robber stuff. We have a guard patrolling our house now all night, till we get the cash for bars. I can't believe I made it this old, of course my mom never fails to remind me that I'm still just a a baby with a baby. Jaime is getting so big. She wears all her cousins clothes, he is 2, & she loves action whether it be fighting off her uncles, or playing soccer with us, or moshing to some tunes, she can't move enough.
posted by Priya @ 3:04 a.m.  
3 Comments:
  • At June 28, 2007 at 1:27 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thought of you on your birthday. I missed Cade's birthday as I was away at the PEP. You're gorgeous Priya, and a fantastic mom!
    Your baby is darling, and it's obvious you really love her. That's what makes a good mom.
    I love you so much!

     
  • At July 6, 2007 at 12:50 a.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    Babes, the blond hairs suit you quite well! Love that Jaime girl...

    Yeh, go nuts with the karaoke!!!

     
  • At July 7, 2007 at 9:45 a.m., Blogger Eman said…

    Happy Belated Birthday, Priya!

    I miss Jaime so much.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links