12 June 2007
5 months



Jaime has been quite sick recently yaking, fevers, not nursing, the whole bit. It's pretty hard to see her in so much pain, also she has major rage issues & I gotta spank her lots, guess that's when her extra chunk comes in handy for padding purposes, but she is still so cute & smart. Yesterday she exited her school all by herself in the middle of my wanna-be school time, which involves alot of talking in a very high voice. She loves playing with her cousin, Evan, & pretends she knows how to crawl & box out her uncles. Today she is five months. It seems like so long ago when she came into my life. It's been nothing more than wonderful.
posted by Priya @ 1:50 a.m.  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links