20 September 2007
dude where's my...... stuff
And it happened again. Laptops, desktops, cell phones, watches, jewelery (like gold & diamonds & such), pants, shoes, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, back packs, etc-- all gone. No it wasn't the grinch cuz it's not Cmas, or maybe he decided to make house visits the rest of the year due to boredom. Two or more creepy robbers came in around 2 am & sweetly relieved us of the above mentioned items, all they forgot to do is leave a thank you card. We're all trying to be xtreme in our praises, but especially for the ppl who had sentimental things & stuff stolen, it's tough. I'm still asking the Lord to let me meet the robbers one day when I'm holding a baseball bat.
posted by Priya @ 2:18 a.m.  
4 Comments:
  • At September 20, 2007 at 9:36 a.m., Blogger Paul said…

    That is so terrible. I'll really pray for you guys.

     
  • At September 20, 2007 at 9:03 p.m., Blogger Living My Fairytale said…

    Oooh guys that bites so bad! I'm so sorry. That's a real extreme praise situation! Thank God your baby wasn't stolen! I'm serious, that stuff freaks me out, praise the Lord. I'll be praying for you guys, make sure you tie your baby to yourself at night or something, Asia is weird with that stuff. Love you guys!
    Our home is looking for personnel...and we never get stuff stolen. hehehe

     
  • At September 20, 2007 at 9:05 p.m., Blogger Josephine Jewel said…

    oh man, that totally sucks!!! so sorry! i'm praying for you guys! hope everything works out ok for you...love you lots and miss you guys!!! say hi to kiran and dar for me...

     
  • At September 22, 2007 at 4:05 a.m., Blogger Abner said…

    Wow, I'm so sorry about that guys. As Darlene taught me so well, I'll shoot up a prayer for you right now.
    And well, try to look at it this way. Since that stuff is gone, the Lord has a empty space to supply and fill, and I'll pray he does. So get ready for a new guitar, awesome new computers, and all that stuff, ok?
    Love you people!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links