19 September 2007
Xtremed...i hope
















Honey I'm home! only sounds of "this is your new quaranteed room" greeted me. Some ppl from Indonisia had whooping cough when they came to the Xd core & so it & it's major paranoia came along. But ptl ppl in our home aren't too sticky & we're normal again. Anyways XD was great met alot of cool ppl & had some great soccer games. There's a bunch of stuff we're not allowed to tell but Ricky screwed up the thing we were listening to that class on so I didn't get to hear it all ( I love you Ricky :) ) so if there's something i say that i'm not supossed to say or pics that shouldn't be here i'll be happy to tell you where Ricky lives ( & you can stone him). Anyways along with great classes & me getting good strong leg muscles from the hike up to the dinning room ( carrying Jaime) we ate good stuff like lots of pancakes & other good tasting Thai food & so on. The alcohol was pretty non existent but ptl that's not why we were there. It was so great to be able to take a break from the daily routines & get some major Jesus time, as well as chill with other ppl our age. Jaime loved it cuz there was 4 other babies she could pick on & she could swim in the pool. She got a little sick from the air con cuz she's not used to it, but she's fine now. While we were there we got the great news that I am pg with twins!!! No definatley not our home is spliting up & all leaving within the next few months. We're still seeing where to go. Thailand is way more space age than here & has way better food, but everything is in Thai which is not a tense language & no one speaks any english, bad. I'm am thus tired cuz Jaime hasn't slept so well since coming back, way too hot after 3 wks of air con, so my thoughts are scattered & i feel like ending this post. Oh ya I love all you xders & had lots of fun with you those weeks. Our flight home was long & I remember why I so dislike travelling with a baby, but we got to eat at subway, :) , & burger king. The place in thailand was nice & big it reminded me of being in one of those nam videos, i was like just waiting for some grass hat natives with bolt action rifles to pop out. Ruth ( the kitchen lady) make tons of super great snacks & they had good ice cream too. I hope I can continue to be xtreme & slay my giants, just not the friendly giant in my head, & be a pro. oh also i got on the 18+ netlinkup site so get ready for naked pictures.... not.
posted by Priya @ 8:21 a.m.  
3 Comments:
  • At September 19, 2007 at 10:13 a.m., Blogger Paul said…

    Hey, you forgot to put up pics of me. Haw haw, just kidding. That was a great post, best XD one yet. And I AM getting ready for those netlinkup picture, snicker snicker, just kidding again. Luv ya.

     
  • At September 20, 2007 at 4:37 a.m., Blogger SerenaRose said…

    Hey there Priya...remember me?? Serena from India? Aprils sister...is that your baby? whats up with your family now? I have 2 kids myself, you can go see my blog if you like xxxx

     
  • At November 25, 2007 at 9:01 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAHA everything in Thailand is Thai, well true but if u talk to people in English most understand....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links