09 October 2007
Baby Bob
having his booby
Grandma with her new grandson

Baby Bob, or Martin Nolan if you're his parents was born on the 3rd of Oct. at 10:10 a.m. He was 7 lbs 7 oz & red & splotchy. I'm sure you're not so interested cuz really who cares that much about someone elses baby that you've never seen, but i thought why not a short little post for a short little guy. Tara went into labor at around 8 the night before & at 11 we went to the little clinic, which wasn't more than a tiny waiting room & a tiny delivery room. Tara was only 3 cm dilated so we went home. every one else got to go back to sleep, but Jaime was sick & fussy so i got to dance around the room singing" do it again" for a few hours. Then it was back to the hospital at 5 a.m. where i didn't stop taking to Tara in the way of keys, prayers &, short sentences. The happy mid wife brought my some coffee which was my short time savior cuz i was dying to sleep & the thought of another God-knows-how-long on my feet was on my i-can-do-this list. anyways at around 9:30 Tara started pushing & she had to push for a long time till the baby's head started to crown. At first the mid wife didn't want me to catch the baby cuz she wanted her assistant mid wife to, but then she had to push really hard on aTara's stomach so the assistant was pulling the baby out & i got to catch him when he came shooting out. After much cleaning & such i got to go home to a screaming & hungry baby & have no nap the rest of the day, but i didn't mind.
He was cute & I felt special to have a part in his birth. That night we had multiple beers & cake to celebrate. I just couldn't wait to crash.
posted by Priya @ 8:22 a.m.  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links