04 October 2007
my praise focus week na lang
At the beginning of this week the Lord told me to have a praise focus week, which includes such things as not murmuring, complaining, being negative &, being sarcastic( which is my middle name) (well actually that's a lie my middle name is Maria, thanks to my sister Tara's 'great naming skills') oh there I go again. anyways i thought I'd share some of my praiseness with you.
I'm thankful that i coached & delivered my first baby yesturday. i'd been at Tara's baby's first birth but didn't do much but watch, pray, & swear I'd never have a baby. But this one only me & John were there, & john was trying to keep from fainting. I'm thankful for the 13 hrs ( starting at 8:30 pm & he baby was born at 10:10 am) that I prayed, claimed every key whether it applied or not, praised, breathed, & coached Tara, & that when i got home to my sad-needing-booby milk baby & didn't get to sleep the Lord gave me the strength to keep going( more on the Baby Bob story to come including pics). I'm thankful that even though Jaime is sick & I didn't get to sleep last night either, which makes 2 days without sleep, I had enough strength to keep up & even work out ( to keep my over indulgence in nighttime & celebration snacks from not giving me the pg look.) I'm thankful that even though I hate working out with a vengeance & would so much rather go play soccer or another sport, the Lord showed me a way to make Tae Bo more fun & have prayer vigil at the same time. He told me to visualize the Devil & punch him. So I grabbed my handy Spirit Helpers book & would punch & kick the demons & rebuke them & such, & then call on their spirit counter parts & so on. Thus i made my way through the work out & the spirit helper book & literally kicked all the demons' asses. I am thankful that I get to run through my house wet & nakedddddd........... well it's not actually something I do on purpose, cuz I share a bathroom with my sister Tara & her family, & somehow everytime I need to take a shower it's locked ( that's not a murmur) so I frolic to the girls' room which is across the house & shower there. I don't bring my towel cuz it's locked in my bathroom, & i don't wanna put my sweaty clothes back on, so i proceed to make a dash back to my room in the nude, sweaty clothes in hand & hope that an unsuspecting home member/visitor doesn't bust me on my way, cuz it's usually the middle of the day with plenty of ppl milling around. It's great fun you should try it some time. I'm thankful that we don't have any money in any of our home members' bank accounts & no money for our visas ( which are up tomorrow), & no money to go to the market for weekly shopping(which is also tomorrow), because it leaves a HUGE space for the Lord to do a miracle. Anyways I'm sure there's tons more but my baby just woke up & I'd better go before i'll have to be thankful for broken ear drums.
posted by Priya @ 2:49 a.m.  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links