05 December 2007
my family









I have the best family in the world. That's not just my opinion-it's true. I don't think anyone else would miss their family as much as me & Arthur miss mine. Course there was those times when they drove me nuts, as all siblings & parents tend to do, but the other part, the love, the fun, the laughs, & the care, makes up so so much more. I haven't traveled the globe extensively & seen every or nearly close to a lot of homes, but i haven't found anyone who cared as much for me & wanted to help me as much as my family, & it's not just because they're my family, because I've seen them give just as much love to others who they were related to as much as my plate of snotty-looking oatmeal. I miss them so much, & all the help they gave me with my baby & the fact that after a long tiring day they weren't afraid to sit back & just chill & enjoy life, which is a dying quality with the run-around-&-see-how-fast-you-can-get-&-give-a-mental-breakdown mentality. i wish i could spend Christmas with you guys, & actually enjoy it, but the Lord has lead us in different directions & i pray he'll lead us together again, cuz your homes always seem to be so cool.
posted by Priya @ 8:45 a.m.  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links