07 January 2008
snowboarding in the Alps


me & sam at 10000 ft.
Me, & 2 Portuguese brothers. We went for the day, & have been sore ever since, but I'm hooked.
John Miguel, me, & Silas S

I get to add snowboarding in the Alps to my list of totally & tensely tubular things the Lord has let me experience. i sit here with many bruises & pains, but it was worth it all. I managed to stay up ok, but turning usually ended in me on my face, butt, & another bruise to my collection. The rush of going down the slopes & usually crash landing to avoid a fence or other thing that just had to pop up right in front of me was so awesome. The Lord is so good to me. Ppl save up for years to go snowboarding at a ski resort in the swiss alps, & for me just some of the perks of serving the Lord. I love it! Thank you so much Baby, for letting me go & watching Jaime even if she was terrible. I love you so much. You are my hero.xxxxx

PS.....We are looking for a home. If any of your homes are looking for ppl, PLEASE!!!! Our want add is on the family members site.....
posted by Priya @ 1:45 p.m.  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links