15 January 2008
My little dragonfly is one
She's such a cutie, & loves to brush her teeth. One of the girls got her a tooth brush & some hair things, both of which she really needs at this moment in time, with all those teeth & all that hair.
Her favorite part was eating the animals cuz for once they tasted good.
Sharing with Daddy.
She loved the icing.
Jaime, Brianna, & Lawrance. She's in the "everything is food mood."
Her fishies. she's so cute when she makes the fish sounds & sucks her cheeks in
we got a her a baby & she loves it cuz it's bald like her. She still hasn't named in yet. I'm hoping the name will be something better than her last two, which my brothers helped her name-Sigfried & Sigfried the Second.

Happy Birthday to my little cutie. We had a farm animal theme, since that seems to be her fad for the moment. I made a great Hawaiian wedding cake & the icing was so good, a whipped cream/coconut/vanilla icing, worth gaining weight for:) We dressed her like a piggy, cuz that's what she looked like the most once she got ahold of that cake. We played the Numa Numa song which has been her favorite since she was born, & danced with her. She ate & ate & ate for the rest of the afternoon till dinner & then she ate dinner, definitely a piggy. She was so happy & cute. I can't believe it's been a whole year. it seems like just yesterday i held her for the first time. This has been the best year of my life because of her. I could never have asked for a more perfect baby. I enjoy being with her so much now. She walks so well, & always points at things & asks what their names are. She's so smart & advanced, just very naughty, but we're working on that. She's a real daddy's girl, & loves to sleep holding his beard or with her hand on his cheek. I just want to be the best for her, cuz she's definitely the best for me.
posted by Priya @ 6:11 a.m.  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links