28 July 2008
Just Stuff

Really good cake.
Jaime loved the jello, & managed to cover her & me with it.
Jessica of Tim & sherie on her 2nd birthday.
Very nzuri sana drinks. My own concoction of watermelon rum & lime. We wanna open a mini bar & sell drinks to our home members.
Tim doing some odd warm ups.



We provisioned( & by we i mean the spanish speaking ones of us) a cool place to play soccer once a week. The guys here are really good, but i still managed to score, although I did end my 10 goals in 4 games streak the next day, so much for my soccer pride.

Me looking very drugged out & Arthur like a deer in the middle of the road staring at some head lights.
Some cool drinks we made for our rest day.
posted by Priya @ 11:42 p.m.  
1 Comments:
  • At August 3, 2008 at 12:35 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool Priya, I must admit you do look majorly drugged out in that pic. But the way your mouth is open makes it worth it. haha And don't make me go down there and show you how it's done in soccer. heh

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links