08 April 2009
Today I started MMA classes just to try it & hope some toughness/coolness will rub off on me. Wicked for sure but soooooo hard. We do an hr & a half every session the first half conditioning the last half training. I'm the only girl cept this other lady but i have my suspitions that she's really a man too. All that was probably running through our trainer George's head was,"is she seriously trying to do this?" But serious I was & at least i know that on my first day i could keep up with the guys as far as stamina & energy go, the actual strength & MMA technique & such probably didn't stick too much & in the end George will loathe the day I signed in, but i had fun & hope to be on my way to fighting like Georges St-Pierre though in real life it'll be more like putting George W in the ring.
posted by Priya @ 7:18 p.m.  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links