07 August 2008
sick but happy.....sickly happy or happily sick
No pics to see with this post, we've been lazy to take some. I finally got to see a dentist & he's been working on my 8 cavities. He doesn't want to use anesthetic cuz of my heart problems plus they're not too bad. Sometimes i fall asleep while he works, other times i squeeze the chair so hard, i think i'll tear off the arms all hulk like. not to mention i swallowed a mouth full of superglue yesturday trying to take the cap off with my teeth, so that gave him some extra work. But he's really sweet , my first 12 foundations student since Africa. I got malaria again though turns out i have the reoccuring kind so everytime i get run down it comes for a visit again. Jaime too has been puking everynight & during the day. Always on me & Arthur somehow. Pls pray for her. I haven't slept much in the last few days. Surprized I still have enough brains to write this. I'm gonna go lie down now I feel like falling apart-----
posted by Priya @ 1:54 p.m.  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links