23 April 2009
Happy Birthday DAD!!!!

Tomorrow is my dad`s 60th birthday. Everyone who knows my dad will agree that he is THE coolest Fga man ever, & those who don`t know him.... just agree with me. My dad is a man of insane faith & wisdom, extreme love for the Lord & others, a great guy to drink beer & chill with, & most of all the best dad & mentor I have ever seen. Dad, you are a huge part of the reason I`m still here today-happy & fulfilled. I owe you so much & I for sure won`t be able to repay you here on earth, but I`ll always try to make it up to you & in Heaven I`ll build you that tree house mansion you always wanted, with an ice rink & a beer fountain. I love you Dad, Happy Birthday.
posted by Priya @ 9:37 p.m.  
1 Comments:
  • At May 5, 2009 at 12:16 a.m., Anonymous maria doehler said…

    My mom has the same birthday, and every year I remember your Dad's birthday, and thank the Lord for the big impact he had on my life.
    Give your parents our love!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links