07 August 2009
kids & children





























Since Maria has been gone to some meetings somewhere, I've been spending extra quality time with the kids. Meaning pizza, face painting, multiple baking projects, making castles, painting, school, word, get out, & so on. Yesterday Bowen told me I was his favorite because we would do lots of 'crazy & yummy things.' Although I don't think I've gotten to the point where I can be with for endless hours upon endless days, without going nuts, I love them so much (especially when they're not trying to poke each others eyes out or see if the red paint tastes like strawberries.)
posted by Priya @ 10:52 a.m.  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links