27 June 2009
Tampico & stuff














on the 25th of June Chris & Stephy got married which was the reason we came to Tampico. Me & the girls decorated the church & though the power was off that day which made for very sweaty getting ready & some other random problems, once we got to the little chapel it was all amazing. Arthur was the best man & I was the best....... nothing, but it was a really fun wedding & Stephy will probably have the whole thing on her blog. I don't have a lot of pics cuz my batteries died early & i can't believe I don't have any of the bride ( please don't kill me Stephy.) I dyed my hair red the night b4, so i didn't get lost amongst the dark haired throngs, not to mention I was wearing a bright turquoise dress. We had lots of wine & dancing & eating & Jaime had tons of fun, mainly harassing the little mexican kids, eating cake, & dancing. After everyone went home some of us went to the beach for our own after party, which was sick ( meaning cool to all you english readers) & very sandy & naked, but I'll leave the rest to your imagination..hehe.











FOr my 21st birthday Arthur took me out to TGI friday's for dinner & drinks, (thanks Babe it was so nice) which is the first time we've ever done that since we've been together, & then I went out bowling with the young ppl here. I got the highest score in my group...yeah...& like the third or something overall. Marianne, Niki, Jules, & me found a new improved lucky way to bowl but it wasn't GP so I'll stop right here...haha..then we came home & they surprised me with a cake they made ( thanks so much Jules xxxx) & i went to watch a movie with my Hubby. Overall it was a really fun birthday & i went to sleep a very happy & slappy 21 yr old.
posted by Priya @ 11:22 a.m.  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links