15 June 2009
noooooooooo
The count down is on & my birthday is on Saturday. Ugh is all I can think of. 21 the dreaded number of all numbers is upon me & of all the places to have it I'm a stranger in sweat....ugh again. Ptl I'm trying to be all happy & praiseful I don't know if it's working. Anyways I don't know why I felt the need to share that with you all. I should probably go I hear Jaime hollering in the background that her book is in Spanish & she "needs English." This morning she woke up & gave me a hug & said,"Mom I just wanted to thank you for being big." She's so amazing. She can already read all preschool & kindergarten books, & can do simple math. She's trying to adjust to this heat, but it's really hard for her especially at night. I can't believe how hot it is here, & I thought the Philippines was bad-PI times 10 =here.....death. Anyways back to me-my favorite subject- I will survive.
posted by Priya @ 10:57 a.m.  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links