11 May 2009
to MY mommy
This is to say Happy Mother's day to the worlds best mother. I know it's a day late, but I did write this sweet & sappy post yestuday, but it got deleted. Anyways Mom, I love you tons & tons & I hope that at least some of your parenting rubbed off on me. You're an amazing, caring, fun, cool, sweet, funny, understanding, & loving mom. If I had to pick any woman in the world to be my mother, it'd be you for sure. You were always there when I needed you, even if it was to answer a stupid question like why I couldn't pierce my ears to my head so they wouldn't stick out, or put up with my i-think-I'm-a-boy stage, or the having a kid at 18, & all the millions of other things that I don't even know about. You've been everything I needed in a mother & I love you so much.


PS Thanks to everyone who made mothers day so special for me-Stephy, Crystal, & most of all my perfectly wonderful husband.
posted by Priya @ 2:19 p.m.  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links