13 June 2009
Wicked....yes yes











&

































I can't get the captions on the right pics cuz everytime i try they always end up on some other random pics so i'm not going to even bother. We had the most awesome week in Muskoka with my family. It's the first time we've been together since I was 10 & the first time for most of us to meet our nieces & nephews & so on. My grandparents on my mom's side were also there so we had 4 generations. We stayed at Creepy's granny's cottage way out in Muskoka & dude....sweet... The weather was still kinda cold so we didnt swim much but we did plenty of other tenses out things such as caboozing, (canoeing with booze) going on the titanic ,(the boat we all packed into only to find there was a hole in the back) drinking, (I've had enough beer to last me for months), BBQing, drowning, going to a sports bar to watch the Pens gets trashed by Detroit & more. There was 23 of us so we had the hordes to cook for but we managed to pull off some really good food. We had sushi night, Kabob night, Chocolate fondue, lots of bbqs, & stuff. My brother Phil decided to give us a good taste of freezing & helped a canoe tip with me, Arthur, Vijay, & him in it in the middle of the lake. Hypothermia kaba? death nalang. good thing the neighbour resqued us half way through it cuz we would have gotten hypothermia for sures. I don't think I've ever been so cold in my life, & man did I run to the hot tub fast. Poor arthur lost his new shoes, & ugh cooollllddd. Anyways Jaime was over the moon with happiness. She went from being with no one her age to having 4 other cousins to dance, play, & spaz with. It was so perfect in every way & we had so so much fun. Thanks to all you guys for working stuff out, coming, & doing everything else to make it happen. I'm so proud of each one of you & miss you sooo much. I have the best family in the world & wouldn't trade it for anything.
posted by Priya @ 12:06 p.m.  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links