29 May 2009
Crazy about my babies

Just a random post because I feel like I'm bursting with crazy love right now. I was reminded today that I am the luckiest person alive. I have the best husband anyone could ever ask for & the sweetest, cutest, craziest, smartest daughter in the world. Baby I love the way you always put whatever I want to do first. I love the way you always do little special things for no reason at all. I love you way you make me feel like a princess & try to understand me even if I'm totally retarded. I love how you put up with all my quirks & are so forgiving.
I love being with y0u & could spend forever in your arms just doing nothing. I love life with you & couldn't have picked things any more perfect.

And for the other baby Jaime you have never stopped making me wonder how I was so blessed to be your mother. I love the way we have so much fun together I never knew I could laugh so hard with a 2 yr old. I love the way you pray for me & give me 'tattoos' & make my hair 'pretty'. I love the way you read so well & know so many verses & chapters & can pick up school so well, it makes it so easy to teach you. I love the way you give me fishy kisses & snuggle with me especially when I'm feeling sad. I love the way you are so polite & friendly & brave. I love the way you read books in the morning as quietly as you can so I can sleep, even though it's not really quiet & I can't really sleep, I do love hearing you read. I love the way give me a card every morning & tell me "happy mother's day mommy I love you & i'm gonna give you a present" even though it's the same card everyday. I love how everyone who sees us tells me I'm so lucky to have such an amazing daughter- I know even more than they do how wonderful you are. I'm so proud of you & I'm insanely crazy about you.
posted by Priya @ 8:16 p.m.  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links