26 May 2009
A week of pain....in every way



Well the Lord is good to me & I made it through this past week. You know when you feel like you're flying all the time & life is a party, well this was nothing like that. It started with me killing very vigorusly my finger at MMA class. Some chinese guy didn't get the take down we were supossed to be doing & landed on me with my finger bent backwards under me. Much pain. It was blue & purple & sooo swollen i couldn't move it or any of the fingers beside it. Anyways that wasn't so bad, but then my body thought,"what!!! I can take more," so my ciatic nerve desided to pinch itself on the weekend that Arthur was gone from Friday to Tuesday & I had ballooning 10 hrs a day for 3 days. FUN!! I probably looked pretty funny & maybe that'd why ppl gave money to me. I was doing the i-need-to-pee dance, cept it was cuz i was in so much pain, & trying to smile but it was closer to a constipated cross eyed spooky look. Then I had to get Jaime washed, fed, & in bed as soon as I got home. Thank you soooo much Chris for taking her those days, it was really sweet to see how much you love her. Anyways Arthur came home today & I've gotten used to the pain so life is looking up. I'm still kinda nervous about our whole home situation & how that will work out, but PTL the Lord is good & I'm feeling the happy juice.
posted by Priya @ 10:52 a.m.  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links