21 June 2009
To the two bestest Dad's ever!
To my Dad, who is by far the most amazing, patient, sweet, funny, cool, understanding, smart, easy going, wise, loving Dad I could have ever wanted. Somehow through each stage of my life, you managed to be everything I needed in a father. I've always thought I was sooooo lucky to have you as my Dad & as I meet more & more ppl's Dads I can only agree with myself more. I love you & miss you tons. Xoxoxoxo I hope today is really special cuz you deserve the best.

Thanks Baby for being the best in the world. I probably say this every Father's day, but I mean it more each year. You're just what I needed to help me raise our crazy daughter, & for for sures just what she needed to love her, teach her, care for her, & keep her from making me go crazy. Thank you for always being here. Thank you for making me & Jaime the luckiest girls ever. XXX We love you !!!
posted by Priya @ 11:01 a.m.  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links