26 August 2009
my little einstein











I've started Jaime's first official school year this month. I'm doing a mix of some School zone books, Abeka, & random other things. Her writing is still in the begining stages, but she has very good comprehension so she can learn from the stuff I tailor more to Alice & her 1st gradebooks. Since she can already read pretty much anything I don't have to focus so much on that, so I can really tune into other things like math, science & fun stuff. I'm still trying to find a balance between expecting too much from her & giving her brain enough challenge. I'm soooo thankful to be with Maria & have her help & input. It's also cool to go out with Chad & Maria on family days, it's Jaime's weekly highlight, & I'm late for my kids shift so I'm off & the ramblings will end here. random pics to follow
posted by Priya @ 3:50 p.m.  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links