12 August 2009
crazy cousins





Alice & Jaime have got to be some of the cooookiest cousins ever. They're so sweet & loving, but other times evil ( well, that would be mainly Jaime who probably inherited some of my rather Cruela blood) to each other, but they do come up with some of the cutest things.
Jaime this morning running around naked," Look Mom, I'm in the natural way."

Chad was trying to explain the word optomistic to them. Chad,"See guys it's like if someone is whinning say 'Thank You Jesus they'll be happy soon." Alice,"Or only murmuring when they're being whinny & happy when they stop." Jaime,"Or saying Thank You Jesus that they're whinning." Good luck with that Chad.

If you're wondering about the odd pics, we had a photo shoot today which included wearing my clothes & make-up. Of course Jaime had to wear the shirt Alice was wearing too, cuz she loves Alice to death & is the world's biggest copy cat. They're really the cutest things ever & I love being with them, now to find my asprin & see how much lipstick they've eaten.
posted by Priya @ 10:26 p.m.  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links