14 January 2010
calgary & stuff




A family day at the mall, where Chad's the manager.... Lord what is this world coming to








Me & Arthur took my parents out for my mom's 54th birthday. They had never been to a sushi restaurant ( my dad wasn't too distraught bout that) so we went out for sushi & beer. course the guys just made weird faces & ordered steak, but i saw them sneaking a few pieces when i wasn't looking. We tried out a bunch of Jap beers which while not tasting even a tiny bit as good as good old canuck stuff was waay better than our river swimming friends from down south ( no offense to all you beaners). I had been CRAVING sushi like mad & the sushi was legen...wait for it...dary!
posted by Priya @ 12:26 a.m.  
1 Comments:
  • At January 14, 2010 at 1:26 a.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    OH GOD, that sushi looks so amazing! I'm putting it on my desktop..gotta give it to you priya, you totally got me hooked. . miss you guys and give your mum a big hug when you see her next. xxx - Em

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links