26 November 2009
Birthdays & happy times
I'm all happy & Arthur's all concentrated trying to find the place to eat. we got lost on the way there & since it was so fun we decided to get lost on the way back too!
For Arthur's birthday we went to eat out...not such great food but i was happy to be out with my baby.
My niece Alice's 4th birthday. We had a fairy party thing right b4 we left for Calgary.
The garden thingy cake i made for Alice's fairy party. It was like chocolate peanut butter with cream cheese icing. All those squigles in the middle actually say Alice, you just can't see it good.
It was uber yum
My flowers pots. Green jello & oreo crumbs with gummy worms
I loved that we didn't have 5000000 kids & hours of clean up. hi 5 for small scale kids parties


Jaime & Alice were so happy to wear their Cinderella & Aurora dresses.
such a pretty face
uhhhhh?????
posted by Priya @ 11:15 p.m.  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links