09 October 2009
The luckiest girl ever.....
.............cuz of this guy.



Last night before Arthur left to Texas for the weekend, he called me out onto the balcony for a surprise. There was a little table set with candles & sparkly wine & fruit platters & snacks & the coolest thunder storm outside (though i'm sure he didn't plan that part.) We sat & chilled & watched the storm until the rain thought i looked pretty inviting, then we went inside & watched some shows together & cuddled on the couch. I was so surprised that he thought to do something special for me, even though he was busy packing & such. Also earlier on in the week, he bought me my favorite chocolates to surprise when i woke up one random day. All I can think of now is what a lucky girl I am to have someone who I can count on for anything & everything, even if it is just to spoil me. Babe, you're the best in the world. Really it couldn't get better than this- than you. Thank you for making me feel like a princess everyday of the week. Every time you go out, i still feel a rush of excitement when you come back home, even if you haven't been gone for long. You make me complete & I'm hopelessly insane about you.
posted by Priya @ 10:15 p.m.  
3 Comments:
  • At October 10, 2009 at 6:29 p.m., Anonymous joni batch said…

    ohh that´s nice!

     
  • At October 14, 2009 at 9:02 p.m., Blogger Living My Fairytale said…

    Oh I hate you and your perfect life.
    :P
    Just kidding.
    I am actually really happy for you, and a part of me that I thought was dead has perked up at the thought that true love and happiness in marriage does exist...It gives that part of me hope. Thanks :)
    P.S. Are you sure Arthur isn't like...a fake robot operated by an angel or something? Just sayin'! :P

     
  • At October 14, 2009 at 11:48 p.m., Anonymous priya said…

    Sometimes I wonder if he is...it's just so amazing what we have & i'm soooo happy

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links