04 October 2009
sara's parrrrrrrrrrrtay!!!!
i've got the power
very questionable
why do i have a cup in my hand in every pic.......coincidence...i think not
quite the wink
check it out....(huh?!?)

you're cute, but i don't know what you're trying to say....

ghost lady

I think Mindy's had enough of ppl sticking their tongues out at her. :P



random pics from Sara's bday party i went to last week. it was a dress up party so i grabbed my trusty old cape & Arthur's dagger plus some random black stuff & voila- a rogue, or something. Again Monterrey does seem to be empty, but Sara, you made up for it. I love you & hope you had fun. Have the best year yet, you deserve it all! xxx better run b4 i get killed for killing the bandwidth....RUN!!! btw my comp is being fruit so I'll load the rest of the pics later
posted by Priya @ 10:48 p.m.  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links