28 September 2009
my little baby is growing up & doing..SKULL

Since Jaime started K5 at the beginning of the school year, I've been keeping a daily school log for her. My goal is to have 6 marking periods of 6 weeks & at the end of that she'll be ready, hopefully, to start 1st grade. This week was the end of the first marking period, so I printed out this little picture page, (which again I sadly made in paint) & a summary of her scholastic & vocational progress. I don't have a copy of that on computer, but I was very proud of myself after I finished it, alot of clacking on the keyboard, God bless my ADD soul. Anyways Jaime finished her 2nd grade reader, & her K5 science. She's doing really good on her writing & is starting to write words by herself. Her comprehension level is very high, so it's nice cuz I don't have to rack my brain to put everything in toddler language.
posted by Priya @ 10:12 p.m.  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links