11 September 2009
just things









just some pics from recent happenings...one of our mutts..i mean dogs, had puppies. The girls were so excited to be able to 'play' with them, or in my books give them the heart attacks of their lives. But it was cute & they were trying to be gentle.

We had a poker night for Simon's birthday & the girls & I baked an earthquake or at least that's what it turned into. It was yummy though I never told the ppl who ate it how much hand licking & nose picking was involved...we had wine & cheese & olives & such after & played texas hold em & the best part is I didn't lose! haha Mikey, you look funny....





btw Jenai had her baby...WE LOVE YOU JEN!!!! they named him Russel, but the girls like to call him Ruffel or ruff for short. Apparently Jenai is going to just say ruff ruff when she wants to call him


PS my blog decided it'd be funner to put the captions in random places, so have fun piecing the captions to the pics
posted by Priya @ 10:17 p.m.  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links