15 November 2009
Happy late bday chica
Birthday girl with birthday snacks birthday present watching birthday movie. I know you're gonna hate this pic of you & you had a long day & were tired, but I think u look cutie. xxxx
I love........ this girl
the studly man i drew ...... ooooh whata playa..... & you got to take him home


Finally got around to posting this.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIND!!! I love u tons & am gonna miss u & working out with you & chatting & pictures & all that stuff. You're a hot, fun, cool, sweety & I hope your next year is killawesome ( making up words rocks)
posted by Priya @ 1:08 a.m.  
1 Comments:
  • At November 16, 2009 at 3:45 p.m., Anonymous Mindy said…

    SO sweet!! thanks so much!! i love you too!! gonna miss you when you leave to the ice-box of death! xoxox

    (P.S... that picture is mentally unstable!)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links