20 October 2009
2 Years!!




Today is our 2nd Wedding anniversary.
thinking about it, it seems it was so long ago,
and weve been together for as long as i can remember
( that's not very long ) .
Anyways I am soo blessed to be with this girl.

and im looking forward to another 40-50 years of this..its gonna be great!


Shes Beautiful...shes beautiful its truuuuuuuuuue.

we went to eat sushi for anniversary night.
}}}}} The PRO {{{{{{


}}}}}}}} THE nOOb {{{{{{{{{{

Anyways baby i love you and thank you for loving me all this time
even though a lot of times im this guy.....
I love you cutie! XXXX0000XXXX
posted by Priya @ 2:10 p.m.  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links