24 January 2010
new stuff
Sooooooooooooooo..............I quit my last job at Club Monaco......... SCORE!!!!!! cuz even though the pay was okish it was booooooooring & i hate fashion. Anyways I got a new job at 1410, which is a awesome restaurant & international bierhaus, & one of the most coveted serving places in calgary. I like serving alot though long hours in heels are death to my soul, the tips are great & it's a challenge to remember the 50000000 things to do & such. Anyways thus & therefore I'm busy like Chewie's nuts trying to breathe amongst me & Arthur working plus Jaime & her school & house stuff, ptl for His strength & energy & soaking my feet in hot water. Thanks a million Mom, Mia, Cookie & Wiggy for always helping us with Jaime. I feel like such a loser mom for taking off so much, but I love you more than cold beer & snyder pretzel bits & i'll try to return the favors. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
posted by Priya @ 11:23 p.m.  
1 Comments:
  • At January 28, 2010 at 9:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah serving makes good money.
    oh a little tip: wear FLATS instead of heels so your feet don't hurt. that's what I'll do when I start serving at Canada Hockey Place for the Olympics.
    what kind of hours do u get?
    Darlene

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links