09 February 2010
toes & Priya

So.......... i walked home yesturday & since i wasn't wearing pants (no that doesn't mean i was in my underwear ) & i was wearing weird toes showing cutting off circulation heels, after walking for 40 mins or so i started to feel the indescribable pain of frostbite eating my poor toes. yes poor me, but also not because who walks 45 mins home from work in heels & a skirt in the middle of winter, well apparently me (for the last time) & though somehow i have a feeling that i will find my repeating that with a wtf are you doing voice screaming relentlessly in my head. sorry me that's what happens when your name is Priya
posted by Priya @ 11:11 p.m.  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links