21 April 2010
the zoo & stuff


I took Jaime to the Calgary zoo with my friend, Bruce & his son Aiden. Jaime wasn't interested enough in the animals to stay looking at them for more than a minute so i didnt get any good pics, but we had fun & of course ended it with her favorite part- ice cream. I've been working 6 days a week & sometimes 12 hrs a day, so my one day off has been nuts at home trying to get done all those things i dont get to the rest of the week. Anyways it's been uber warm here but tomorrow or the next day it's spossed to snow so I'm trying to soak in some sun before it takes off. Other news my sister Tara HAD TWIN GIRLS!!!!! they are so tiny & the sweetest things ever. Tara, I love you soooooo much & I'm sorry I havent called you yet. I'm gonna today I swear. I'm so proud of you & you are the perfect super mom & tops in my books. xxxxxxxxxx
posted by Priya @ 11:20 a.m.  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links