19 July 2010
do i not post or what









wow i just got on here since the last time i posted & ya dude do i never post. oh well my online life is at a minus but besides that we're all doing uber awesome. i dyed my hair really dark blue it looked black & i thought it was sick, but apparently my hair didnt agree & as such decided to turn itself dark brownish with streaks after a month or so...ugh can't have streaks. for me chicks who get streaks are like ppl who want a tattoo & get a little heart on their ankle or something fruity like that...anyways enough about random stuff. we went to the stampede which was wicked & me & wiggy went on a ride that proved to me it is possible to have my heart come out my mouth & on fri we might drive to red deer to see marianas trench live..sweeet well close to it. anyways i've been discovering calgary more & found some cool places
posted by Priya @ 11:23 p.m.  
1 Comments:
  • At June 16, 2012 at 3:07 a.m., Blogger blog said…

    Office 2010 Microsoft Office 2010 made easier you will find and rehearse perform manner. Fresh Microsoft Office 2010 'office' Behind the scenes ? discusses changed the standard [files] menus, allow anyone targeted in one Office 2010 Key place to easily take storage space, reveal, impress and through the actual operations. Use lots of Office 2010 uses accessible in brand-new [to quick critique labeled] perform, could Microsoft Office 2010 Key remain faithful to critique your [labeled option]. Having Office 2010 to build wonderful report, then comfortable it's on the net publishing.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links