20 October 2010
After a looooong time

it's been waaaaaaaaaaaay too long since I've posted anything, but now with r new awesome spaceage camera that we got ourselves 4 r 3rd yr anniversary, which is today, thank you very much, i hope to be better at posting.... so basically in the past few months we've had a lot going on, though really who doesn't, Arthur got & quit a mechanics job in Banff, which was just waaaaay too far to drive to & from everyday. I started my doula training & i hope to be fully certified in a yr. I have a huge training workshop in Nov from the 12th to the 14th & I'm kinda excited bout the whole thing. I just need to do my 3 first births which the doctors will rate me & then it's alllllll the boring stuff like essays & paperwork & such. Our newest rave is to move to California & I'm gonna set up a bakery there, but that'll be in 5 yrs or so, but hey u gotta have dreams right? So I know this post is waaay to in-cohesivebut i will leave you with that cute pic of my little princess & a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOST SUPERHUMAN SIS TARA!!!!! Tar i love you soo much & pray for everyday. I know you have an insane amount on ur plate & somehow u still manage to be amazing at it all. I hope you have the best birthday.....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
posted by Priya @ 3:12 p.m.  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links