25 August 2008
paintballing pain & tons of fun
Tim who watched way too many videos or something cuz he ran around like mad jumping everywhere. Thankfully he was on my team most of the time, except once when he came flying out of the air like dumbo & i had to shoot him in the crotch.

The girls. There was like 12 of us, but me, Heidi, Jessica, & Becky were the only females.
Jonny being so suave & sexy in his army clothes. He was also a bad guy & i happliy shot him a good lot, but he did get me square in the arm & i got a perfect purple & black circle bruise.
Pablo, who stayed & did sniping most of the time. He was on the bad guys team so i had to use much key power against him. But he shot me in the head a few times & in the mouth once. the paint went through my mouth thing & everything i ate for that day had a nice paint flavor to it.
We went paint balling last week & yes it was a blast, literally. Most of the time i was one of last ones still standing, but i had my fair share of pain. Arthur was the best & stayed home with Jaime so i could go, I love you tons babe. Thanks for always putting me first & being so sweet. He's the best ever. But we'll try to go again for his birthday & find someone else to keep Jaime.
posted by Priya @ 10:48 a.m.  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links