22 September 2008
My babies are the best
Me & Jaime being weird.
Jaime loves to play hide & seek. She gets so excited
She's so cute & I have so much fun with her. This has been my favorite age so far. She's so crazy & daring. I still haven't weaned her, but i have to do it before i go to the seminar in oct. I'll do it the first week of oct. I'm really not looking forward to it & keep making excuses to myself to postpone it. I so love that special bond i have with her, anyways ptl. pray fro me.

Arthur made me this for w&r night. It was so sweet of him. He's never made me something this elaborate before. He usually stuck to eggs & ramen, but it was really good. Buttermilk starwberry pie witha cookie crust, delish. Baby, you're the sweetest & most caring husband ever. Thank you for doing that. I really love you. xxx
posted by Priya @ 11:11 a.m.  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links