10 November 2010
halooween




random pic from our 3rd yr anniversary....



Well if i haven't said it b4 i definately need to read the manual 4 our new camera. It's so awesome & has waaay too many buttons & stuff on it for just everyday Priya photo taking. Anyways Halloween was awesome this year. In the morning I took Jaime to the mall near to our house to trick or treat. She wanted to be Cinderella, but i knew it would be too cold for that night so in my good swindling skills I got her to agree on being Cinderella in the mall & tigger for that night. Anyways the mall was full of kids, many waay too old to be pushing little kids aside to get to the candy first, but after an hour of that I took her to the community center for stories, crafts, games, & a haunted house which i regreted taking Jaime into, little too scary. Later on that night Jaime & her best friend Kai, went trick or treating in the most gorgeous neighborhood on the lake. Me & Wiggy froze into oblivion, but the girls had so much fun running around to all the decorated houses & getting enough candy to start our own store. Jaime was the most polite & adorable little thing ever, if she had come to my house i would have just given her my whole stash.
posted by Priya @ 12:13 p.m.  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Priya
Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Me: I am happy.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links